Contact Camp Harvest for dates and prices for upcoming events in 2016.

Camp Harvest will be providing meals this summer through the USDA Summer Food Service Program.  This will be done with mobile sites.  Contact the office of Camp Harvest for site locations and times of serving.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www/, or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Registration Form
Camper Agreement
Scholarship Application
Food Form
Summer What to Bring List
Informed Consent and Liability Release
Medical Release Form
Volunteer Application
Staff Application


Pay Camp Fees